Victoria’s bridal portraits were a dream. These garden-inspired bridal portraits made our film photographer hearts happy! It doesn’t hurt that our bride is an actual model, but even if she wasn’t, she is truly a beautiful person inside and out and made for a stunning bride.
Some of our favorites from this bridal session:
- The black and white photos from this session really stole our hearts. We live for color but, goodness, we think the black and white shots won here.
- The double exposures worked out so well and truly show off Victoria’s gorgeous florals!
- Victoria wanted to do this session at The Meadows, in the same location that she and Daniel were married. We think that’s pretty special.
- The lush peach and purple florals in Victoria’s bouquet were the perfect shades. Even better, though, was how her eyes lit up when she saw her bouquet. She loves flowers, so I’m so glad she was able to work with Amy to create something amazing and so ‘her’!
- Victoria’s mom and sister came along with her to the session and it was wonderful to meet and spend time with them before the wedding day. They are both so supportive and there is clearly a ton of love in their family. We’re all about that!
Victoria, we’re so glad we were able to make these portraits of you! We know that you and Daniel will treasure them and each other for a lifetime.