July 13, 2017
We just know when some weddings are going to blow us away, and this The Bradford wedding was no exception. We knew that this celebration would be beautiful because it was being held at The Bradford and because of the amazing vendor team. Then, the minute we talked to Natalie about her relationship with Justin how much they loved each other, we knew it would be truly special.
We got to know more about their story at their engagement session in Chapel Hill. We loved hearing about how their love for life and adventure brought them together, and being able to see them celebrating that surrounded by their family and friends was incredible.
Some of our favorite parts of Natalie and Justin’s The Bradford wedding:
- Natalie’s nephew. Oh my goodness. What a cutie pie. From helping her put her shoes on to exclaiming how beautiful she looked to his stellar dance moves at the reception, he kept us entertained for the whole day!
- Natalie and Justin’s first look. We love the moment that Natalie paused before Justin and then immediately started crying as she finally realized that her dream wedding day had come together so beautifully.
- The bridesmaids and groomsmen! They were so attentive to Natalie and Justin and we could tell their relationships are strong because of their toasts. It’s always a little nerve-wracking when the best man starts his toast mentioning that he and the bride didn’t always get along, but then he talked about how he soon realized what an amazing and beautiful person Natalie is…and now they are such close friends that they danced together at the reception as well! That is beautiful.
- The food! Can all weddings have food trucks?! We loved the fun experience that Natalie and Justin created for their guests. Instead of a buffet or plated meals, guests walked to the front of the venue to get a plate of Jamaican jerk food from Lee’s Kitchen or tacos from El Rey del Taco…or both!
- We love when couples allow us to do golden hour photos, and these with Natalie and Justin were no exception! Some of our new favorites are below!
- The sparkler exit was not originally in the plans, but Natalie decided that this day needed to be everything she’d ever imagined, and part of that included sparklers. We are so glad we were there to witness it!
Natalie and Justin, we were so glad to be able to document your beautiful wedding day! We wish you the best of luck as you transition to married life in California!
Thank you so much for the amazing vendors and artists who contributed to this wedding! We so enjoyed working with you all!
Event planning and styling: Amanda Blair By Design
Florals: Wildly Cultivated
Bride’s and bridesmaids’ dresses, veil, and shoes: David’s Bridal
Groom’s and groomsmen’s suits: Combat Gentlemen
DJ: All Events DJs