This wedding at the Durham Hotel was wonderful, but our two brides are really what dreams are made of!
Carrie and Catherine were such a wonderful duo to work with. From the first time we Skyped with them last year, to their engagement session at UNC, to this beautiful and meaningful day, we have so enjoyed getting to know them and work together. It is so clear how much these two love each other, and we have felt so honored that they chose us to capture that love. Usually any couple who loves their dog (Maya!) as much as we love Iris is going to be off-the-charts amazing, and these two were no exception. Here are a few favorite moments from their day:
- The group photo of all of their guests on the rooftop!
- Alley Twenty Six, one of their favorite date spots, let us in a minute early to capture a photo of them together
- Carrie and her dad sang a karaoke version of “Friends in Low Places” which had all of the guests singing with them!
- They both cried during the ceremony (as did two very emotional wedding photographers) and at one point Catherine handed Carrie her tissue
- Catherine wore her mom’s pin with her maiden monogram to honor her — so very special.
Catherine and Carrie, we just love you two. Thank you for setting such a beautiful example of love, for choosing us to document it, and for being wonderful. Here’s to a new marriage and a new friendship! We hope you love these as much as we do!