We’re hearing excitement for House of Work’s new background color: Apricot! We’re looking forward to bringing people who are interested into the studio for branding minis.
We’re super excited to be doing these, especially because we’ve heard from business owners that headshots can often feel stuffy, uncomfortable, and don’t perform as well on social media. So why not give your clients and customers a true feel for who you are as a business owner and what your brand is like? Check out our mood board below for the vibe we’re aiming for!
Let’s jump right into the details!
- Choose your date and time to meet Radhika at House of Work.
- Tickets are $250 and get you 20 minutes with Radhika at the studio. This includes headshots for one person and brand photos for one brand or business! Add additional team members for $50/person (up to four total people can share a time slot).
- We’ll follow up with a contract and invoice for your session. Please sign and pay within 48 hours to save your time!
- You’ll leave with 20 images that are perfect for making your brand look legit on your website and social media.
To prepare, we recommend…
- …you bring your confidence and any items that are representative of your brand or line of work: laptop, camera, paintbrush, nibs, florals — the sky is the limit! See some of the things we used below!
- …you plan to use House of Work’s awesome prop library — including plants, books, and vessels galore — to individualize and add visual interest to your session.
- …you consider what types of photos would excite you to share with the world about your business and which ones will attract the type of client that you are dying to work with!
We can’t wait to see you soon! If you have any questions about this session, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, we thought we would share some of our own images from a branding session we did recently to get your wheels turning!
Want to see more of our branding work? Head here! We can’t wait to see you for your studio brand mini soon!