March 2, 2019
Spring is in the air and we have some exciting news! Our Spring Minis are now open for booking!
Mini sessions are just what they sound like: they are a fuss-free mini version of a full photo session! While the time that you’ll be in front of the camera is shortened (doesn’t that statement already relieve some stress?!), you still leave with great photos of you and your loved ones!
Some quick details:
- Our mini sessions will take place on Sunday, May 5th. All of the time slots are listed below. However, we are only taking on FIVE SESSIONS, so you’ll have to make sure you snag yours quickly!
- Minis will take place at the Bradford. We love how beautiful it is there and we are so excited to partner with them for these sessions because rain or shine, you are still guaranteed to get beautiful photos!
- Amy from Plume Events is designing — wait for it — a floating floral backdrop for these sessions! We can’t wait to see what she comes up with! It’s sure to be stunning.
- We have partnered with The Flourish Market to offer you a complimentary styling appointment before your session and 15% off any purchases you make in store for your session!
- Each attendee will receive a free version of our Prep Guide, a printable checklist that will help you feel 100% ready for your mini sessions!
- We will send you a super short questionnaire ahead of time so that we can make sure we get all of the photos that are important to you!
- A mini session is $215 and includes coverage for up to 5 people (minis are great for SO many reasons: family photos, engagement photos, headshots, or maternity photos!).
- We’ll photograph you for 15 minutes and guarantee a minimum of 25 beautiful photos that come ready to download with a print release. If we end up taking more, you get digital downloads of all of them!
Ready to book? Available time slots:
Sunday, May 5th, 11:30 am booked!
Sunday, May 5th, 11:55 am booked!
Sunday, May 5th, 12:35 pm
Sunday, May 5th, 12:55 pm
Sunday, May 5th, 1:15 pm booked!
Sunday, May 5th, 1:35 pm
Sunday, May 5th, 1:55 pm
Sunday, May 5th, 2:15 pm
Sunday, May 5th, 2:35 pm booked!
To book, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred time slot and any questions that you may have. We will send you a contract and invoice to reserve your spot and keep this post updated with available times!
Not convinced yet? Here are three reasons why mini sessions might be a great option for you!
Reason #1: Organizing your family and/or home for a full session is stressing you out.
Listen, we get it. At-home sessions are so lovely for showing off the place where you feel most comfortable, but on top of making sure all of your outfits are coordinated perfectly, you’ve got to clean and make sure your decor is on point?
A big nope to that.
Reason #2: You would rather spend that extra cash on the perfect session outfit/Starbucks/a maid to do your spring cleaning for you.
Did we mention that mini sessions save you money? Even though you’ll still leave with gorgeous photos, mini sessions allow you to save money for what really matters this season: outsourcing spring cleaning so that you can spend more time with your family. 😉 In all seriousness, if you’re not ready to invest in a full session, mini sessions might be a great alternative that still gets you the photos that you need!
Reason #3: You just need a handful of perfect photos, not a full session.
How many times have you found yourself saying, “I just need ONE good photo for _______!” while scouring the photos folder on your computer?
The beauty of mini sessions are that you get to walk away with that photo (plus a few more, just in case)! Whether you want a great, updated family photo, want to skip the formal engagement session, or are a small business owner who just needs that one great headshot, we have you covered.
To book, simply email email@example.com with your preferred time slot and any questions that you may have. We will send you a contract and invoice to reserve and keep this post updated!