Can a romantic fall engagement session include a rambunctious pup and beers? You bet.
Lindsay and Jacob opted to have their engagement session at The Old Lystra Inn, their Chapel Hill wedding venue. These romantic fall engagement photos left our film photographer hearts all aflutter! Some of our favorites from this session:
- Lindsay and Jacob brought along their sweet pup! We love a cutie pie pup at an engagement session!
- Ladies, get ready to run to Google and search “red velvet jumpsuit” after you look at these photos because Lindsay was. on. fire. I mean, they both looked amazing but seriously. The red velvet jumpsuit.
- The Old Lystra Inn looks incredible in the fall light! This session and the golden leaves mixed with the bamboo forest was so beautiful.
- Lindsay is a brewer at Bond Brothers in Cary and brought some of the beer she brewed to the session!
Lindsay and Jacob, thank you so much for trusting us with this engagement session! You two brought so much love and warmth to your session and the resulting photos are truly beautiful and so clearly a representation of your relationship. We hope you love them as much as we do!
Quick tips for bringing your pup to an engagement session!
- Make sure you have treats with you! It’s really helpful for us to be able to hold treats or a favorite toy in order to get a dog to look at the camera (and it’s extra fun when we get to reward them afterwards!)
- Unless your session is in your own backyard, we recommend you bring some poop bags! Sorry to ruin the romance, but it’s the polite thing to do! 🙂
- You know your best friend best. If your pup has a ton of energy or is nervous, a really easy way to make sure they enjoy your engagement session as much as you is to bring a friend who can take them home after we’ve taken some photos with them!