November 11, 2017
Sometimes, you just know that you’re going to get along so well with a couple from the first moment you meet them. We just knew this Merrimon-Wynne wedding would be perfect.
We met with Suz and MC really early in 2017. We quickly learned that we all knew their wedding planner, Amanda, florist, Nikelle, and a former Radian bride, Hannah! Learning about their love story and their dog Tucker in January had us hooked, but getting to see them interact in person has been so much fun this year. We already know that when a wedding is styled by Amanda, it’s going to be beautiful, but when you add in a touch of an Anthropologie designer and an elementary teacher…well, magic happens. We could see it the minute we stepped in their new home at their engagement session!
Their wedding day at the Merrimon-Wynne house in Raleigh, North Carolina may have taken place on a cloudy autumn day, but there were nothing but smiles on this duo’s faces. Surrounded by their closest friends and family, they danced the night away and won our hearts all over again.
Some of our favorite moments from this Merrimon-Wynne wedding:
- MC’s reaction when she saw Suz during their first look. I mean, just the best.
- The gorgeous ikebana floral design that they had Nikelle from Wylde style!
- The brides wore matching Vince Camuto shoes…and they were stunning. In the middle of all of the hustle and bustle of the getting ready portion of the day, Suz and MC’s sweet moms taped sixpence coins into their shoes for luck!
- Tucker was there! He walked down the aisle in the most handsome bow tie!
- The champagne tower toast that their parents gave as well as the donuts from Rise that they had as dessert! Yum.
- The guests danced all night. Seriously, what an amazing dance party! We especially loved when MC’s family had a little moment all to themselves on the dance floor!
Suz and MC, thank you so much for choosing us to capture your wedding day! We had such an amazing time celebrating with you two and wish you a lifetime of joy, heads thrown back in laughter, and looks of awe at each other!
Special thanks to these vendors and artists for making this beautiful day happen:
Raleigh wedding photographers: Radian Photography
Venue: The Merrimon-Wynne House
Event planner: Amanda Blair By Design
Brides’ dresses: BHLDN
Brides’ shoes: Vince Camuto
Invitations: Elli Design Studio
Makeup: Michelle Clark
Hair: Parlor Dry Bar
Catering: Donovan’s Dish
Event rentals: Cottage Luxe