Sarah and Alex’s winter wedding at Forest Hall at Chatham Mills was everything a New Year’s Eve wedding should be: so much fun and filled with such joy!
We’ve truly been looking forward to this wedding since Sarah and Alex’s engagement session this fall at the Eno River. We got to hear a little about the wedding plans then and knew that this day would be full of sentiment, close, meaningful friendships, and a lot of fun.
Some of our favorites from this wedding:
- Sarah told her bridesmaids to wear green, and they somehow all turned up in a stunning shade of emerald. We don’t think they could have done any better; it was perfect for New Year’s Eve! The fur stoles that they all wore (including Sarah!) complemented them all perfectly.
- We heard that there were even more at the rehearsal, but the toasts that Sarah and Alex’s friends gave at the wedding were the perfect combination of sweet and funny. We love hearing about the impression that our couples have made on the ones who are closest to them and it’s clear that Sarah and Alex are two very special people.
- Their guest book was set up next to an Instax camera so that couple’s could take instant photos and leave them a note. We love this idea!
- Sarah and Alex’s first dance song, ‘Right Down the Line.’ It’s featured on the video we made for them — watch below!
- While everyone was lined up with bubbles outside waiting for their exit, Sarah and Alex shared one final dance on their own — but only after changing into special sequined outfits for the afterparty!
Sarah and Alex, we are so glad that we got to document this day! Your wedding day went so perfectly (and so…on time! how is that even possible?!) and we can tell that you and your guests had so much fun. We hope these photos help you remember how beautiful this day was for years to come!
This wedding would not have been possible without this incredible team of vendors and artists! Thank you!
Planner: Harmony Weddings
Venue: Forest Hall at Chatham Mills
Bride’s dress: Lace Bridal Couture
Groom’s suit: Alpha Suit Menswear
Florals: Grace and Greenery
Makeup: Karen Michelle Clark
Hair: Syd’s Hair Shop
DJ: Oak City Entertainment
Dessert: Monuts Donuts
Catering: Saxapahaw General Store
Invitations: Paperless Post
Rentals: American Party Rentals
Transportation: Oak City Shuttle
Film Scanning: The FIND Lab