September 22, 2017
The first thing you will notice when you’re with Bailey: the way she throws her head back when she laughs. Wholeheartedly. In fact, when asked what he loves most about her, Josh answered that it’s her sense of humor.
The first thing you will notice when you’re with Josh: the way he looks at Bailey. It’s what she says is the thing she loves most about him.
The advice these two have for our future Radian couples? Always remember why you’re getting married. There will be a million decisions to make when it comes to a wedding. Some are important, but in the grand scheme of things, many are not. It’s clear that Bailey and Josh kept their reasons at the forefront when tying the knot. Theirs was an intimate celebration, with their closest family and friends, and we loved it. A wedding doesn’t need to be large to be full of life and love, and Bailey and Josh’s had an abundance of both.
Some of our favorite details from this day:
- The weather, while still warm in North Carolina, was cool enough to suggest the first hints of fall, which perfectly complemented Bailey’s bouquet.
- Josh’s groomsmen were just the sweetest. It was so heartwarming to see how genuinely excited they were for Josh to be married, and Ian loved hanging out with them.
- We haven’t seen a train on a dress like Bailey’s in a while, and it was lovely!
- Bailey was absolutely giddy during the entire day. We love seeing an excited bride! She was practically bouncing during the ceremony.
- Speaking of the ceremony, Bailey and Josh chose to symbolize their union and with a tree planting ceremony in the middle of their ceremony! We thought it was a sweet touch.
- Their families were so happy for them both — so much love!
Bailey and Josh, thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your celebration! We hope you had a wonderful first evening as husband and wife!
Thank you to the following artists and vendors for all of their hard work!
Groom’s and groomsmen’s suits: Suit Supply
Bride’s dress: Allure from NY Bride and Groom
Bridesmaids’ dresses: Azazie Bridesmaids
Florist: Fallon’s Flowers
Venue, Catering, and Cake: 1705 East
Officiant: Katherine Edwards
Coordinator: Lara Kelleher of 1705 East
Hair and Makeup: Salon Blu
DJ: Will Hardison
Choose your own adventure: