September 16, 2017
We met Sarah and Frank earlier this year at their venue, the Bradford. They were there for an open house to find some of the vendors for their wedding — what better place to meet vendors than at their wedding venue?
We have been able to get to know them over the course of this year, and they are such a fun couple. We absolutely love how much Frank looks after Sarah, keeping her calm and reminding her that everything is on track — whether that deals with all of the steps involved in planning for their wedding or the counseling they did to prepare for their marriage. We love how much Sarah loves Frank’s daughter, Laney. It was evident at the wedding that the feeling is mutual!
Some of our favorite highlights from this wedding day:
- Sarah ordered special navy Tieks for her wedding after seeing mine at her engagement session. A woman after my own heart.
- The amazing invitation suite that Happy Tines designed for them! That map is amazing!
- The moment Laney hugged Sarah just after she put on her dress! The sweetest thing.
- One of those cutie flower girls just would not smile unless her parents said, “Don’t smile!” which would cause her to break out into the biggest smile! The two ring bearers, Sarah’s nephews, were just so sweet as well.
- Frank and Sarah’s first look. Frank and Sarah’s first look. Frank and Sarah’s first look.
- Watching Sarah when she was about to walk down the aisle, and seeing Frank’s reaction to her. One of us teared up MANY times.
- Frank and Laney’s ‘first dance’ was just so cute — the perfect kick-off to a night full of dancing with all of their friends and family!
- The table settings were incredible at this wedding! Vision Events did such a good job with CE Rental and the Greenhouse Picker Sisters. The Bradford was the perfect setting, of course!
Here are some of our favorite shots from the wedding. Sarah and Frank, thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your lovely event! We were so glad to be there and celebrate with you two!
Thank you to the following vendors. This wedding could not have happened without you:
Raleigh wedding photographers: Radian Photography
Venue: The Bradford
Planner: Vision Events
Stationery: Happy Tines
Bride’s and bridesmaid’s dresses: David’s Bridal
Groom’s suit: Men’s Wearhouse
Florals: Specialties Events
Hair: Felicity Beauty Boutique
Makeup: Perfection by Patricia
DJ: All Events DJs
Videography: SK Films
Cake: Simply Cakes
Catering: Donovan’s Dish
Event rentals: Greenhouse Picker Sisters & CE Rental
Want to see more? Don’t miss Natalie and Justin’s summer The Bradford wedding