We were so thrilled to capture Kelsey and Sam’s Duke Chapel wedding and Old Lystra Inn wedding reception on a beautiful October day!
This was our first wedding since having a baby and, friends, it did not disappoint. Here are some of our favorite memories from the day:
- Kelsey’s cathedral veil was. a. stunner. It was just perfect for a grand Duke Chapel wedding.
- Her bouquet also included the ring of a friend who passed away while they were in high school, and we appreciated that Kelsey honored her memory in this special way.
- All of Kelsey and Sam’s siblings were in the wedding party. As people who really value family, we loved that they were included! Most of Kelsey’s bridal party also included her cousins. We can’t even imagine how much fun those girls had growing up together!
- Kelsey and her father danced to a lullaby that her parents used to sing to her. Her sister, Leah, played the ukulele and sang while they danced!
- A coffee food truck was stationed outside the reception at Old Lystra Inn with the perfect fall drink on the menu: pumpkin spice lattes!
- Kelsey and Sam made sure to say bye to their parents inside before the sparkler send-off. It was such a sweet moment!
- This was the first wedding where we photographed both a sparkler send-off and the release of a paper lantern! So fun!
This was such an intentional and gorgeous celebration, and we were so glad to be there. Kelsey and Sam, thank you so much for choosing us to capture your wedding day! We so loved seeing you commit to each other and appreciated seeing the abundant love that your families share. We know you two will have such a beautiful married life together and feel honored that we got to document the first day of that journey! Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Feaver!
Thank you to the following for all of your work on this wedding!
NC wedding photographers: Radian Photography
Ceremony venue: Duke Chapel
Reception venue: The Old Lystra Inn
Florist: West Queen Studio
Bride’s dress: Stella York | Carolina Bridal World
Bridesmaids’ dresses: Vera Wang | David’s Bridal
Groom and groomsmen’s suits: Men’s Wearhouse
Band: Skate Rink Jukebox
Hair: Sola Salons | Laura Horton
Make-up: Sarah Carroll
Catering: Donovan’s Dish
Cake: Nantucket Grill
Favors: Durham Toffee
Coffee Truck: Caffe Bellezza
Rentals: American Party Rentals
Guest book: Shutterfly
Videographer: Joel Dahms
Wedding Coordinator: Janet Ray