Waking up to cookie baking with your family? Yes, please. This lifestyle session features cookies, dolls, and lots of sisterly love.
Who says you have to play by the rules for a family session? The Venable family threw those to the side and as soon as I arrived, the three girls got started on baking cookies with their parents. McKinley is 4 while twins, Olivia and Quinnie, are 2, and they had so much fun during this session. I met them at their home, which is absolutely stunning. What’s crazy, though, is that they’re getting ready to move for the next few months with Will’s job! Some of my favorite moments from this session:
- All three girls have the most amazing rooms upstairs, and I photographed each one in their own room — jumping on beds!
- This tiny girl gang loves making sweet music together and showed off their musical moves for me during the session!
- Olivia was pretty much done with my camera by the end, but she couldn’t help but burst into a smile when her mama hugged her!
- The girls loved showing me their playroom downstairs which has an incredible two-story playhouse built into the wall.
- These cutie little ladies gave each other so many sister snuggles and kisses. It kind of made me want to have twins! 😅
Kathryn and Will, thanks for trusting me with these memories of your family! I so enjoyed meeting and working with you and hope to see these three precious girls of yours grow up! This cookie baking lifestyle session was such a treat, and we hope you love the resulting photos as much as we do!
Are you looking for a family photographer? We’re based in Durham, NC, but welcome travel and love meeting and working with new families. You can learn about our family sessions here! Start by sending us a quick message here!