Can’t lie — we were more than a little excited to head to UNC to photograph Carrie and Catherine’s engagement session!
We knew we would love these two when we met over Skype earlier this year. Normally, we meet with couples in person but Radhika was sick at the time and so we decided to Skype instead. Fun perk? We got to meet their pup — a sure sign they’re awesome people.
We love returning to our alma mater for sessions, and this one definitely did not disappoint! Some of our favorites from our time together:
- These two have some sweet dance moves and goofy faces that they showed off!
- They brought champagne to the session and Radhika caught the cork popping off on accident — on film, no less! Carrie’s face is price.less.
- Carrie and Catherine bought two sets of Mr. and Mrs. wine glasses so that they could both have Mrs. glasses! Love.
- They designed engagement rings for each other without really discussing the fine print and BOTH ended up with very similar rings. Talk about a perfect match! Check out their rings in the photos below!
- While walking back, we discovered a new spot on campus that we haven’t photographed before! We love when that happens, and Carrie and Catherine humored us and hiked out on some rocks for a few more photos together.
The trees on campus really showed off for this session and we were so glad to be able to spend some time there with these two! Carrie and Catherine, we are so excited for your wedding next year! Thanks for choosing us to be your photographers — we can’t wait to celebrate with you.