We often get asked for recommendations on wedding vendors in Raleigh/Durham NC. As local NC wedding photographers, we have had the pleasure of working with so many favorites! We created the list below to introduce you to some of our favorites in the business. Have questions about a vendor not on this list? Send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
- Harmony Weddings: Not only does this power house team create beautiful and special events for their lucky couples, but they also manage TWO lovely wedding venues in the Triangle area: The Graham Mill and Forest Hall at Chatham Mills. Beforehand, they make sure you feel like family, and you’ll leave your day with peace of mind knowing that everything went according to plan. See a wedding we did with them at Forest Hall recently here!
- Plume Events: Want to cross “planner” AND “florist” off of your list at the same time? Amy at Plume Events is your one stop shop. Her attention to detail is unmatched, and she designs events that feel romantic and personal. Check out Victoria and Daniel’s wedding at the Meadows that Amy both planned and did the florals for!
- Wiley Events Co.: Alexia turns weddings into works of art. Her approach to wedding design is high end, modern, and fresh. Choosing to work with her also gives you access to her specialized inventory of curated wedding decor that will allow your design to shine. Coming soon: you’ll get to see a wabi-sabi meets hygge editorial that we worked on together!
- Amanda Blair By Design: the queen of neutral weddings, Amanda is an amazing planner with a team who has a great eye for detail. She loves meaning as much as we do! You can see one of the weddings we worked on together here: Suz and MC were married at the Merrimon-Wynne House in downtown Raleigh, NC and the ABBD team made their Ikebana-themed wedding come to life in the carriage house there.
- Bowerbird Flowers: Diane and the Bowerbird team are incredible florists, and we love seeing their work every single time. They can make art out of florals and work hard to execute YOUR vision. One of our favorite bouquets we worked on with them was at Erika and Barry’s tropical engagement shoot on the rooftop of The Durham Hotel!
- Mood Fleuriste: Specializing in sculptural floral design that will leave your jaw dropping, Madelaine is a favorite to work with. We loved seeing what she did with lunaria and other dried florals at our wabi-sabi meets hygge editorial shoot: coming soon!
- Plume Events: If you’re in love with blowsy blooms as we are, then you can’t go wrong with Amy. She makes Southern classic feel fresh and her floral designs are dripping with beauty. We love photographing them! You can see one of our favorite bouquets from her here!
- Wylde Flowers: Nikelle and Hannah are basically floral geniuses, and will make your wedding look incredible. We love how they paired bold anemones with the fluffy pink florals in Penny’s bouquet here!
- All Around Raleigh DJ: These folks always keep guests happy on a dance floor, and know how to keep the mood happy all night! We worked together on Liz and Trey’s wedding at Market Hall and their guests had so much fun!
- DJ Ryan the DJ: DJ Ryan knows how to keep your wedding guests feeling entertained. If you don’t believe us, just check out some of the guests on the dance floor at Carrie and Catherine’s wedding! DJ Ryan even let Carrie’s dad do a little karoke!
- Stylus Weddings – DJ Jason Huggins: DJ Jason has a special place in our hearts because we heard him work his magic just a few months before meeting Everest, and he gave us the BEST new parent advice we could have asked for. You’ll have to meet him to find out what it is. 😉
Hair and Makeup
We’ve picked our favorite wedding venues too! Check out these pages for the lists:
*Please note: We believe in the inherent worth and value of all people and couples. We do not knowingly recommend or choose to work with any wedding vendors or venues that refuse to work with same-sex couples. Please let us know if you find any vendors on this list whose values don’t align with our own!