We first met Aniela one year ago when she was just an itty bitty new life and we’ve had the pleasure of photographing her three times now!
We met Laura and Mike at their home and then headed over to the spot where they often enter the Tobacco Trail for walks. The photos below were captured on both film and digital because there was so much beautiful light! We lucked out with a gorgeous October day for this session. After, we walked over to a playground in their neighborhood where Aniela showed us all the joy when she got to swing!
Some of our favorite highlights from this session:
- This girl is a mover and a shaker! She wiggled out of her parents’ hands to go exploring on her own!
- But you can’t contain her happiness when she’s on a swing! We love how much she loved them.
- We got to share in all of the new parenting highlights with Laura and Mike as we talked about Aniela AND Everest and how they’re growing!
- When you say, “Phone home” to Aniela, she’ll hold out her index finger and touch yours. We cannot.
- At the end of the session, she was transfixed by the leaves on the trees. So sweet.
Some of our favorite highlights from our time together are below! Laura and Mike, thank you so much for trusting us to capture your family’s photos over the past year. We are so grateful that we’ve gotten to know you three!